Condo located on the 2nd floor in the Manoir des Sables estate, Orford. Unit overlooking Mt-Orford. Located a few minutes from: golf courses, lake access, bike path, downhill and cross-country skiing center. Ideal for investor or as a pied à terre. Turnkey interior, cathedral ceiling, open concept, abundant windows, fireplace
Free from July 01, 2021 - take advantage of the beautiful season!
Let's discover 24 rue de la Sarcelle, Orford condo. 624
Superb condo, completely turnkey. Offering a beautiful open area with a bright and warm living space with its fireplace. The kitchen / diner offers plenty of storage. The living room is very reasonable. A good size bedroom. An entrance hall with a wardrobe and a space for an office.
Several more are offered to you:
- Opposite the cycle path to join the Route Verte.
- Common area for the picnic.
- Beach and access with dock for the lake. Lac Écluse is an ecological lake for boats without motor such as kayaks, paddle boards.
- 1 parking space and 1 storage space.
- Condo fees include cable, snow removal, lawn mowing and lights.
- The condominium fees are 200.00 / month.
- The water heater dates from 2011.
- Laundry on site.
- The 2020 annual meeting has been postponed for a later date due to COVID19.
We ask for a minimum 48 hours notice.
Short-term rentals are permitted, but not recommended, and all rentals must be approved by the general meeting of co-owners.
Animals are not allowed.
Tenant improvements made over the years and mainly in 2017:
- vinyl slat floor
- refurbished bathroom with superb glass panel shower
- kitchen cabinets with quartz countertops
- restoration of moldings
- fully repainted
- roller barn door for the entrance closet
- new ceramic in the entrance hall
- addition of a lock system for personal items during rentals
- new furnishings
- replacement of the main entrance door.
Who is feeling lucky !
Kitchen: Refrigerator, stove and dishwasher, kitchen table and 4 stools, console table for breakfast nook as well as crockery, utensils, glasses, cups, pots, pans ... - Living room: Armchair and footrest, floor lamp , coffee table, wooden suitcase to store firewood, frame and lamp - Balcony: Outdoor table and chairs - Other: Blinds in all windows, decorations such as frames, knickknacks, lights, garbage cans, towels ...
Access : LAC ,
Wooded , Landscaped
Driveway : 1
, Highway , Golf , Park , Bicycle path , Alpine skiing , Cross-country skiing
|Hall||2nd level||8' X 3'8" irr.||Ceramic|
|Office||2nd level||5'6" X 6' irr.||Flexible floor coverings|
|Other||2nd level||16'3" X 15'8" irr.||Flexible floor coverings|
|Bathroom||2nd level||5' X 9'6"||Ceramic|
|Bedroom||2nd level||9'6" X 10'7"||Laminate floor|
Electric baseboard units
Wood , Electricity
Laundry room , CARAC.EQUI.MEUB
Dishes, utensils, glasses, cups, pots, pans ... - Bedroom: Bedroom set (queen bed), including bed base, 3-drawer desk, 2-drawer bedside table, mattress, long bench and 2 table lamps - Passageway: Wooden bench, work table and chair - See continuation of addendum inclusions
All of the tenant's personal effects.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is KATHERINE GAUCHER, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is KATHERINE GAUCHER, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is JONATHAN CHOINIERE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.